I have missed the Fanny Pack so much. I am so excited to share The Top 10 Things I Love About My Fanny Pack!
Fuck purses. I mean it, fuck ’em.
As far as I am concerned, the fanny pack is the new dress with pockets.
I mean look at my eyes. I look crazy, obviously, I am obsessed with my Fanny Pack. Also, my poor dog. If looks could kill, gahhhhh.
The Top 10 Things I Love About My Fanny Pack
- It’s lightweight to wear. I’m not begging my husband for a shoulder massage after shopping.
- I look cool. (See photo above)
- It’s easy to find things. I don’t have to dig around old tums, bandaids, suckers and loose tampons to find my keys.
- It’s perfect for the beach, festivals, amusement parks and beer gardens. Hint, hint. There is a secret pocket.
- I can’t lose it. Um, it’s tied to my fucking body?! There’s no “OMG. WHERE’S MY PURSE?!”
- Perfect for bike riding because your shit does not fall out of your pockets! I use one for cross country skiing in the winter for tissue, sunglasses, gum, bandaids and my headlamp.
- I save time by packing just the necessities which are my keys, my phone with debit card and id, my lip gloss and depending on the time of the month, 2 tampons.
- My kids can’t bug me to carry their stuff, because hello, I’m only wearing a Fanny Pack. Where your own damn Fanny Pack (see photos below)
- They can be worn on your front fanny, your back fanny, your side fanny or over your shoulder. HELLO VERSATILITY AT ITS FINEST!
- They are affordable. $20!
My daughter is OBSESSED. She takes her Tropi-Cool Fanny Factory Fanny Pack with her every damn where. She’s super into biking so she keeps a watch, money, lip balm and a list of emergency phone numbers in her Fanny Pack.
My son uses his mostly around the house. He is usually the kid that likes to carry extra lego pieces, a magic wand, rocks etc with him at all times. For now, he is using his basically as a carrier for nerf bullets.
The kid always has ammo ready to go.
Lucky us. I just got hit in the head while writing this.
I got my husband a black one, but he hasn’t used it yet. I think he is just waiting for me to forget about it. I mean, he wears cargo shorts like it’s his damn job, so he doesn’t really need a Fanny Pack.
Mommy’s Weird has gifted this product from Fanny Factory in exchange for sharing my views about this product. I would also like to add that I was too fat for my Fanny Pack and told Mike at Fanny Factory and quickly sent me an extender for my pack. If you are larger then a size 18 you might want to ask for one.