Our Spring Break kicks off a little bit earlier this year, which is great, but a bit annoying.
Want to know why? Well, let me tell you.
If we go anywhere for Easter we will be travelling on Easter Sunday or Monday to be back in time for school the following Tuesday.
Am I really complaining about 4 days off? I guess I am. But, this will make me un-whine.
I HAVE A SPRING BREAK GIVEAWAY FOR MY WEIRDIES!
I know you do!
Here is what is up for grabs…
Vitafusion™ Women’s Complete Multivitamin
· Vitafusion™ Men’s Complete Multivitamin
· L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™
· Ella Henderson for Batiste™ Dry Shampoo
· OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover
· Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Paste
· Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Battery Brush
· Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Paw Patrol Battery Brush
· Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Disney Descendants Battery Brush
· Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Legs & Body
This contest, valued at $80, is open from March 10, 2016 to March 24, 2016 and only open to Canadians. You can only enter by commenting on the blog and telling me what you plan on doing for your Spring Break. I will then compile all the names into a hat and let my kids pick one out. I am sure that will be a great craft to do and should take them about 2 hours to write out all the names.
See what I did there?
2 hours planned of Spring Break already.
As you know I am an ambassador for Church & Dwight and get some perks in exchange for telling you about which of their products that our family digs. My favourite perk is the dry shampoo by Batiste. Because showering is for suckers.